People think that losing weight is the only problem in nutrition industry but gaining weight is another hazard. There are a number of people who eat so much; yet so skinny. They stay underweight despite the fact that they eat too much, they eat snacks and fats, junk food and fizzy drinks but still, they don’t gain weight, They come under a great deal of stress as they do not look good when they become extra skinny. Following are some of the few things that they can apply to gain weight:
Protein helps you to gain weight as protein helps to make muscle. Moreover, it burns extra calories and keeps you fit and healthy. Protein can be taken in the form of fish, eggs, nuts and other dairy products. It’s the richest food available in food industry,
Eat Carbs, Fat, thrice a day
Many people either cut or don’t ear carbs but carns are very important. So it at least thrice a day.
Eat Lots of Energy
Eat Dense Foods and utilize Spices, Sauces, and Condiments.
Following list of food can help you in increasing your weight:
- Nuts: Peanuts, walnuts, Almonds and macadamia nuts.
- Dried fruit: Prunes, raisins dates, and many others.
- High-fat dairy: Full-fat yogurt, Whole milk, cream, and cheese.
- Oils and fats: Avocado oil and extra virgin olive oil.
- Grains: Brown rice and oats.
- Meat: Lamb beef, chicken, etc.
- Tubers: Sweet potatoes and potatoes.
- Dark chocolate, peanut butter, avocados, coconut milk, granola.
SOME MORE TIPS TO GAIN WEIGHT
Combining a very high calorie intake with intense strength training are two most significant factors. Here are few more tips to help you in gaining weight:
- Do not drink water before meals: If your weight is too less than don’t drink water before meals as they fill up.
- Eat often: Press additional snack and meal whenever feasible and whenever possible whenever you could, like before going to sleep.
- Drink milk: Drink whole milk for quenching thirst is the simplest way for getting more high-quality calories and proteins.
- Weight gainer shakes: There are easily available in the market. You can also try that. These are extremely high in carbs, proteins, and calories.
- Use very big plates: Big plates help to eat more and make you feel that you ate less, so it’s a very magical way of eating more and feeling very hungry.
- Add extra cream in coffee: Coffee lovers can eat packed creams in their coffee along with some sugar.
- Get creatine: This is a muscle building supplement “creatine monohydrate” helps in gaining few extra pounds in muscle weight.
- Get quality sleep: Quality sleep and a good sleep helps in muscle growth.
- Eat your protein first and vegetables last: Make sure you eat your proteins before you eat your vegetables.If you mix foods in the plate, eat the protein food and food rich in calories first.
- Don’t smoke: Smoking helps to reduce weight so make sure that you do not smoke at all.